Vital Information About Burn More Fat During Exercise
Want to lose excess fat, slim the muscles, and achieve a great-looking body in a hurry? One of the real “secrets” of smooth, safe weight loss is doing quick, hard workout sessions a few days per week. click for source.
Here are five suggestions to help you get the most out of your fat-burning workouts:
1. Make sure you have 7-8 hours of sleep every night. You won’t have the stamina to exercise vigorously if you aren’t having enough sleep. Your body won’t be able to heal itself properly either.
2. Consume a gallon of water every day. Drink 16 ounces of water first thing in the morning, and then stick to water and unsweetened teas the rest of the day. Staying well hydrated has been shown to boost metabolism, improve stamina, and make it easier to work out hard.
3. 30 minutes before working out, get a “good” caffeine boost. Caffeine is one of the few drugs that has been shown to improve fat burning and workout speed. Green tea and yerba mate tea both contain beneficial caffeine. Half an hour before working out, drink 2-4 cups of water.
Before working out, you may want to try taking a high-quality energy booster/fat-burner replacement. Look for green tea and/or yerba mate extracts, chocolate extract, vitamin B-12, ginseng, and raw caffeine from kola nut and/or guarana.
4. Before doing cardio, do a medium-intensity resistance training. By doing strength training/weight lifting before cardio, you can be able to maximise the amount of fat your body uses for energy. Glycogen (stored carbohydrate) reserves can be depleted in as few as 20 minutes of moderate-intensity resistance training, causing the body to use fat for energy during cardiovascular exercise.
5. Work out first thing in the morning if possible. Many studies show that completing a high-intensity aerobic exercise first thing in the morning, before feeding, burns more body fat. Since your glycogen and blood sugar levels are at their lowest during this period, your body is forced to consume fat for energy.